Blood found at jersey abuse claims home of missing teen with cancer

Blood found at jersey abuse claims home of missing teen with cancer

RENTON — Police discovered DNA evidence at a home linked to a missing 14-year-old boy who was allegedly abused by classmates at a Richmond community center two weeks ago, investigators said Friday.

Authorities are still trying to figure out why the boy, whose family had not seen him since August, has vanished, although Richmond police identified the suspect, an 11-year-old boy, as the person that may have acted as a ringleader in the case.

The 11-year-old, police said, showed up in the neighborhood early on Aug. 28 and attacked a 14-year-old boy, who was trying to walk across campus to see his mother.

Officers did not know who the 11-year-old was until after the beating but said the victim suffered blunt-force trauma and required a spinal cord graft.

The suspect was charged with capital murder Tuesday, and at his arraignment Friday, he sat through a detailed version of the attack, which he told police he did not see, according to court records and police documents.

Investigat바카라ors discovered a plastic bag containing about 40 packets of marijuana and a bottle of Benadryl, an anti-anxiety drug, in the victim’s bedroom. They also found $10,900 바카라사이트cash in an envelope in a box that was in the victim’s room, court records show.

The suspect told investigators that the attacks happened in May 2013, said Richmond Police Chief Richard White.

“He has not been forthcoming about when exactly he did it,” White said. “It is clear he did the attack, it is clear the weapon he used was a baton.”

Investigators also found hair in the victim’s mouth and neck, skin on the victim’s chest and a bruise on his right arm, according to the court documents and police documents.

Investigators also said a person of interest was seen at the center the day of the attack and they were trying to determine whether that person was a person of interest.

Police said the suspect may have left the scene but investigators recovered a wallet and identification at the home with a credit card on it.

Police said that about 10 to 12 hours after the attack on the student, a man approached the victim and asked him if he knew a friend of the victim’gospelhitzs. The boy did not answer the man.

At some point after that, police said, the suspect approached the victim again and this time tried to chok